1. Fulfill Total Hours Required: Students must accrue required credit hours.
2. Fulfill Course Requirements: Students must successfully complete all degree requirements as outlined in the College Catalog and program of study.
3. Fulfill Residence Hour Requirements: Students must complete at least 25 percent of the required degree credit hours in residence at Doral College.
4. Maintain Satisfactory Academic Average: Students must earn a minimum cumulative “C” (2.0) grade point average (GPA) in order to graduate. (Please note: GPA for the degree is computed coursework completed in residence only. Transfer credit is not factored into the calculation.)
1. ETS Testing: Students must complete the ETS Proficiency Profile Assessment no later than the semester in which they intend to graduate. (Please Note: The results of this assessment will measure program outcomes and provide valuable data regarding the efficacy of instruction provided. Eligibility for graduation will in no way be affected by the results of this assessment.)
2. Graduate Survey: Students must complete the Graduate Survey in the semester in which they intend to graduate. The survey is completely confidential and is used to inform the College’s strategic planning process.
3. Graduate Exit Interview: In addition to completing the written graduate survey, graduates may be asked to attend an exit interview.